Today I have some What’s Up Nails Holiday Stamping Designs to share with you.
Recently What’s Up Nails sent me a few Holiday and Winter stamping plates. I have created four looks using two of the plates. Let’s take a closer look at my What’s Up Nails Holiday Stamping Designs.
WHAT’S UP NAILS HOLIDAY STAMPING DESIGNS
Both of these plates are fun and have some great holiday and winter images. The possibilities are endless!
B022 WINTER TIME
This first look is a simple red, white, and green double stamped design.
- Wedding Gown White by Glisten & Glow
- Red and Green stamping polish from Powder Perfect
- Matte Top Coat by Glisten & Glow
Next is a wintry reindeer look.
- Base: Welcome to New York by Fair Maiden
- Green metallic stamping polish from Powder Perfect
- Mother Terra and Frosty Camel both by Glisten & Glow
B034 DECK THE NAILS
What’s Christmas without ornaments on a tree and presents below it? Here I have both on my nails.
- Base: Encore Margot by AEngland
- Reverse stamping filled in with St. George and Shall Be My Queen both by AEngland
Last but not least is my favorite Christmas mani for this year so far!
- Base: Wedding Gown White by Glisten & Glow
- Gold flecks: Seraphine by Polished for Days
- Red: Santa Baby by Colors by Llarowe
- Green: Pine Boughs by Colors by Llarowe
I hope you enjoy these designs and that they give you some holiday nail art inspiration!
PRICE: $7.75 each
WHERE: What’s Up Nails store
Thanks for reading!